Thursday, March 18, 2010

First Day Of Elementary

It's the start of a new school year, Rin is walking to her new school......
Rin: Lalalalalala...lala..lalalala.lalala

She then suddenly meets a tall person


Rin:(blushes) ummmm ano, hello I'm Rin Kokonoe
Inner Rin:Waaaaaaaa this person looks like what my mommy was telling me during fairy tales
Boy: Well hello there little one I'm Lelouch Vi Britannia, I'll be a substitute teacher at the elementary in this town. Are you by any chance a student there?
Rin: ummmm Nice to meet u Lelouch-san, yup I am.
Lelouch:Well see you later then, be careful on your walk to school.
Rin:Thank you
Rin: Kyaaaaaaaa, I'll make him my husband!

Viper: Nice work people, we're goin to do an alternate take on kodomo jikan with a bit of hanamaru kindergarten.kukuku Rin looks so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment