Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Loli meets Tsundere

Another normal day for Binchou until Pukashuu came rushing to her.

Pukashuu: Binchou Binchou come with me quickly
Binchou: What is it Pukashuu? Did something bad happen?
Pukashuu: I saw a girl lying outside.
Binchou: oh let's go and look at her.
Binchou and Pukashuu went to check on the girl
Binchou: Where is she?
Pukashuu: She should be near here.
Pukashuu:Found her!
Binchou:Oh i think she has a fever, let's take her home to help her.
Binchou and Pukashuu took the girl home
Binchou: Pukashuu, it seems that her fever is not decreasing.
Pukashuu: I think I know an old remedy my friend thought me.
Binchou:(will this pocky work?)ummm excuse me please eat this in order for your fever to go down.
Suddenly the girl regained consciousness and took out her magic wand.
Girl: Who are you people!!?
Pukashuu:Umm I'm pukashuu and she's Binchou, we helped you when you collapsed outside.
Binchou:(crying) please put that away...

Girl: ohhh I'm sorry i thought u were bad people, btw my name is Louise
Binchou: Nice to meet you Louise

Louise then told Binchou the whole story why she had collapsed, apparently it was because she was searching for her sisters who got separated with her.
Louise: Since you're already here Binchou would you help me locate my sisters?
Binchou: ummmm okay.
Binchou and Louise embarks on an adventure in search of Louise's sisters
What awaits this two cute nendoroids? Will they find Louise's sisters?
Are they connected to the nendo village?
TBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment