Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nendoroid vs. Gundam

One day Lily and kureha had an idea to test their fighting skills..

Kureha:Ohayou Lily-oneechan...

Lily: Ohayou too Ku-chan..

Lily:Excalibur! Dont think i'll be easy on u ku-chan.
Kureha: i know onee-chan! Himekatana. (dont know her sword's name so i'll just improvise)

Lily:give it up ku-chan you're too young to defeat me.
Kureha: we'll see onee-chan, we'll see.
After a few minutes a gundam appeared

Gundam: Where does the little nendoroids live?
Lily: State your name and purpose gundam!
Kureha: What business do u have with our town?

A few moments elapsed

Exia: I'm Exia and I ummm.........
Lily: HE'S HERE TO KILL US! LET'S STRIKE FIRST KU-CHAN!
Kureha: AFFIRMATIVE

Exia: Wait! ahhhhhhh
Kureha: Bullseye! Go oneechan!
Lily: How dare you draw your sword in front of me
Exia: I said Wait!

Lily: EXCALIBUR!
Exia: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lily: Our village would be safe from that menace.
Kureha: Your right onee-chan as long as we are here to protect it=)
Exia: ORE...WA...ORE...WA...
Lily and Kureha: Victory pose
Exia: Why was I killed by 2 little nendoroids!!? I'm not being paid enough to be humiliated like this!
Scriptwriter:The director said you should become a nendoroid first, or at least be represented by a nendoroid(I'm talking about Raito nendo). Or else you'll always be killed in the next stories.
Exia:WTH !!? THAT IS TOTALLY WRONG!
END
This is my first post hope people will like it, sorry for the crappy quality still doesn't have a proper camera...heheh enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment